Friday 25 August 2017

10 Anniversary Ops session

Well there has been a significant amount of work going on in the Railroad Rooms in the last 4 months. I have finally bit the bullet and decided to make a move on the next expansion phase of the Joint Division.

However before I get carried away telling you all about the next phase of the layout, I would like to mention that I recently held the 10th Anniversary operation session of the current UPBNSF Joint Division. This was marked by the attendance of 20 plus people (the most that have attended an ops session) and we had a great time. I must admit that I didn't realise it was the tenth anniversary of the layout until a couple of days before the ops session so it ended up being a pleasing outcome to have had so many operators at the session.

I would like to thank all those who have made a contribution to the layout "PROJECT" getting to where it is today. There are far to many to name here but a couple of guys should rate a special mention for their ongoing help and support in the last couple of years. This is the Bi weekly Friday (BWF) club. Namely Trev 2 and Steve Ord who offer their time and services regularly to help with the working bees I hold every second Friday.

So back to the ops session. Please click on the link below and you will get to see the 10th anniversary Ops session DVD. This is a combination of stills and dvd clips of the action. ENJOY:

https://youtu.be/hW5HNaONAck


75% of the gang that turned up for the ops.











1 comment: